What’s in the Winter 2016 issue
- The archaeology of Armageddon
- Getting to the point
- Bishopsland: settlement above the Golden Falls
- Know your monuments: Salt-making and food preservation
- Trench warfare—in the Phoenix Park!
- Bright sparks
- Can you show the archaeology of Ireland in one map? (Read this article for free by clicking here)
- Ireland—land of the yew?
- Another Holy Ship—sailing high in the sky in the Irish midlands
- Net news
- Book news
Latest Heritage Guide (Free to subscribers)
The route of Táin Bó Cúailnge in counties Roscommon and Longford